-
There are never any conventions around here. I'd like to go to one sometime but it would be a long drive.
-
I can say i'm lucky! in Spain there are only two or three important comic conventions, one in Madrid, one in Barcelona, and one in Granada, the there are others, but they aren't so known. Anyway, i bet it will be cool, and if i'm able, i'll get me the OST of Xenosaga.
-
im into El Hazard right now XD
-
I looooooooooooove my desktop. XD~~ *drools*
BEHOLD! >o<
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenk...red_lovin_.GIF
(Copy and paste URL) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
o.o!! http://www.planetquake.com/gundamuni...ed/big/154.jpg this is whats on my new BG [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
Nice Mitsu-Chan! That's an awesome winamp skin and XP style!
-
BTW Mitsu-chan, how do I get the elvish fonts to work? I dled, but dunno where to put em :/
-
Okay. You download the fonts, unzip them, open another folder and go to: My computer - Control Panel. There should be a folder which says: 'Fonts' and put what you unzipped ( Aka: da fonts ^_~ ) into this folder.
Hope that helps, if not, tell me.
-
i've did what you said, but i didn't work for me. I looked in the help menu, and i should use a "install new font" but there's no option like that!! T-T i think i'll need to reinstall something, but i'm too lazy for that.
-
Thanks Mitsu-chan, I'm trying ti right now!
-
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/cchanbg15.jpg
Big thanks to Mitsu-chan for StyleXP! It's awesome!
-
IRT Cav: Ooooooooh! He's from Gundam Seed, ne? And that's the cover of the January issue of Newtype. (^^)
IRT Xel: Thanks, Xel! And your welcome, glad you like the program. Nice desktop. =D
-
I couldn't see Cav's background.
-
Oh, I missed this thread for a while. Cool background Xellos, the girl in the bottom-right corner looks very nice.
----
Here's my current -Wallpaper- (he he): THE saga
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 26, 2003 03:50 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana,Tahoma">Originally posted by One Classy Bloke:
i've did what you said, but i didn't work for me. I looked in the help menu, and i should use a "install new font" but there's no option like that!! T-T i think i'll need to reinstall something, but i'm too lazy for that.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
It should work after you put the fonts in the font folder. (^^);
After you did that did you try opening a program like 'Word' and finding the font to try it out?
-
It might be different for u OCB, coz me and Mitsu-chan are both on XP, and it auto installed the fotns for me
-
yes muwahaha Gundam SEED i must see @_#
-
Cool BG Xell, Love Hina bg's are cool... i've returned to my "origins" and i have a new Urd wallpaper, but, i'll have to post it tomorrow! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
okay, here it is my last desktop wallpaper...
Click! normally, a bomb is heared after it...
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ January 28, 2003 08:49 AM: Message edited by: melfice ]</font>
-
-
Yeah, i was thinking on doing one like that for some time, til i did it.
-
New, motherly desktop (he he): click here
-
Hmm.... I wonder who has first 16 episodes of Gundam Seed. *points at self* ('' ) (,, ) ( ,,) ( '') (^^)=V
-
<_<
Is it any good?
-
Cool wiseman! Is that you have a Zohar modifier in your computer? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
Thanks! Well, I'd like to, but I'll have to cope with an Athlon XP 1800+ for now [img]smile.gif[/img] .
-
I've got a website with a nice wallpaper of Elly from Xenogears if you want it.
-
-
-
-
-
Why's Elly looked drugged all the time!?
-
-
My new odd looking desktop, I like the wallpaper, but the original was too plain for my liking so I added in those leaves in the backround using Photoshop.
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/Steel_bond.JPG
(Copy and paste URL) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
nice mItsu-chan, outside of the gay looking guys [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
Same as Xellos, LOL [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
Bah, you guys are so mean. =P
They aren't even touching and you automatically assume that they are gay?
.............It's a Heero x Duo coupling wallpaper and they are one of my favorite couples, but that ain't the point. >o<
-
Doesnt look like Duo
Only reason I knew they're gay was coz of the HeeroxDuo words, and all the GWing boys are gay, otuside of Wufag, as much of an ass as he is he had a wife.
-
Lol, I don't like Wufei much either but many pair him up with Treize so pretty much everyone in the series is fair game... (^^);
-
when I used to read GW stuff, it was usually Zechs w/Treize when fangirls like you wrtoe it [img]tongue.gif[/img] Who's Zechs end up w/ if Treize is w/Wufag?
Damn yaoi fangirls ><